The Blogs are rising
Updated: Mar 29
Teise Anglers Fisherman’s Blog - Version 1
This is a new venture for the club, so we are taking it slowly.
If you’d like to contribute to the blog, (with a picture if you wish) please send your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the time-being you can’t post to it directly.
If you want your name added to your post, you must say so, otherwise it will be published anonymously.
Please follow the guidelines below:
1. Keep it snappy – ideally between 50 and 150 words. If you want to write a longer article, please send it to Mike Wheatley and he will review it for adding to the ‘From the Riverbank’ section.
2. Keep it balanced – nothing too controversial.
3. Keep it neutral – we’re not here to advertise businesses, but some mentions may be appropriate if not too blatant.
4. Keep it interesting – must be relevant to club members generally.
5. Keep it coming – this is a chance to share tips and useful experiences with other members.
You can't add comments to posts initially under Version 1, but that will be kept under review, and may be made available at a later date.
We reserve the right not to publish submitted posts, and to edit them where necessary for clarity and good taste.
Peter B (Blog Bailiff)